Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Faith

Tim and I got a letter this weekend from our agency explaining most of the goings ons in Vietnam with adoption, etc. While it is hard to take the news of a possible complete closure in adoptions from Vietnam, our agency is pushing forward and I am keeping faith. Who knows, maybe at the last moment Vietnam will decide (like Russia and Guatemala have in the past) that they will grand father us in. I am not sure, but what I am sure of is that our little one is out there somewhere, she is just having trouble finding us that's all. I will be totally suprised if she is NOT wrapped in a wad of red tape when we get her!

One good thing about waiting is I have more time to find the best, safest car seat out there. I swear, from what I have read, she will be rear facing until she is 18! I think the car seat that came with the stroller that I have is going to be outgrown pretty fast so I am looking at a Britax seat that will work up to 65 pounds. I think it is worth the investment for sure plus...it is cow print!

No comments: