Friday, March 28, 2008

Well Hello Cuties!

I was just doing a little look see at Target Baby online and look at the cute goodies they have!
First is this chair, which I love. After seeing Frankie just about flip himself out of the bumbo chair, I think I would prefer to get this one that has a tray to sort of restrain the baby (not in a bad way) and keep her seated when she gets the urge to boogie during meal time.

Check out this little lady as well. What a cute little ride on toy. Not sure how practical it is, but it is super cute. I will have to enjoy it in the photo though - I don't really think this is something we must have.

You go Target! When I decide what I have left to purchase or register for, I think that is place I will go. As soon as things start moving I can get back to thinking about a baby shower, etc. Just want to wait until we get the referral or see some substantial movement on the list.

No comments: