Wednesday, November 28, 2007

No News

No updates to post, just wanted to let you all know.
I guess no news is good news! Positive thinking and prayer are the only things that keep us level headed about all of the changes with Vietnam adoption lately.
We are getting ready for what is hopefully our last Christmas without a little one at home. I can't wait to have a child in the house and start some fun family traditions. Tim and I have some already, but we have more up our sleeves for when Olive is in the house.
I will update when I hear something to update about.

For those of you who know me, I love cupcakes! Gymboree has a Cupcake Cutie collection right now and it is to die for! I am waiting for some of it to go on sale so I can get a couple things and save them for Miss Olive.
Oh! How cute are the panda shoes?

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Love.it.all. Come visit my blog - we're so on the same wavelength this week! :)