Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Staying Positive

I have been away for a few days - went on a road trip with my best girl Angela who moved to Colorado (so sad). It was nice to get away from all the drama in my life that surrounds our adoption process. I needed the break. I actually got to laugh super hard on my trip, which was such a great release.
Anyway, I have turned over a new leaf and am super positive about our adoption - not that I was far from that before, but was a bit knocked down. I really think and believe we are going to get our referral by September 1.
If you want to comment, that is fine, but if you are not positive about this as well, please do not let your fingers do the talking on this one.
Thanks for all of the support I have been getting some from people I don't even know.
I am so grateful for each of you and I glad you are on my side.
Lemke's and Szarek's you all mean the WORLD to me and I love you!

No comments: