Thursday, February 21, 2008

Baby on the Brain

I had a little freak out yesterday about things I don't have yet for Olive when she gets here or for when we go to pick her up. I guess I don't really have to worry about that stuff until we get the referral which may not be until the fall but until then I am making a list of what I think I need and Angela is going to look over it and let me know if there is anything on there that is not really neccesary. I don't want to have to spend a lot of money to get what I need, you know? Thank God for Frankie growing out of things that can be handed down.
Anyway, thought I would share this great deal at Skip Hop with all of you; there are three styles of this diaper bag that are on sale for $39.99 regular price is $65.00!!!
Here are the three that are on sale, while supplies last of course.

A diaper bag is the one thing I think I am going to forgo since Tim is dead set on using a courier bag that we already have.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ooooooh... I really like those bags.